What does 摔壞 in Chinese mean?
What is the meaning of the word 摔壞 in Chinese? The article explains the full meaning, pronunciation along with bilingual examples and instructions on how to use 摔壞 in Chinese.
The word 摔壞 in Chinese means crash, to drop and break. To learn more, please see the details below.
Meaning of the word 摔壞
crashverb (to collide, fall or come down violently) 我往 下 看 , 看见 有 辆车 摔坏 了 I looked down, and I seen a car crashing. |
to drop and breakverb |
See more examples
例如,为了避免食物变坏和延长售卖不出的搁置时日,许多食物受到高度加工制造,以致它们的营养价值大成问题。 Also, unwise practices, commercial greed, lack of education of the public and indifference have produced a shocking situation. |
Hey Hey 我 有 一个 好消息 和 一个 坏消息 I got good news and bad news. |
恨 是 一个 坏词 。 Hate's a bad word. |
什么? 你 找 不到 比 我 更 坏 的 人 吗? What, you couldn't find anyone worse than me? |
這部聲称是根據著一份嚴重損壞的手稿此(書的問世)乃需要藉由沃爾夫的一位饱学的朋友進行無數推測(之工作而完成),其人寧可情願採取維持匿名的方式而不願為了面對“在涉足這類文學”而遭受斥責。 This claimed to be based on a heavily corrupted manuscript which required numerous conjectures by a scholarly friend of Wolf, who preferred to remain anonymous rather than face reproaches for "dabbling in this sort of literature". |
除了坏消息之外,使得私人资金犹疑不前的最重要因素是情况不确定,而当前就发展中国家和经济转型国家而言,目前的不确定性实在太高。 What most discourages private financial flows, aside from outright bad news, is uncertainty, and there is currently too much of that regarding developing and transition economy countries |
坏消息 是 , 如果 你 喜欢 生 我 的 气 The bad news is that if you like being mad at me, you're out of luck, milady! |
不許 你 說 我 父親 的 壞 話! ... say a word against my father! |
你 是 个 好 父亲 有时 却是 个坏 爸爸 You're a good father, but sometimes a bad dad. |
听 起来 挺坏 的 对 吧? Does that sound bad? |
現代的一些德語的廣告,包括Nokia, 雷弗超市, 漢堡王,Merkur銀行(英语:Merkur Bank)的廣告,在使用俗語Jedem das Seine或Jedem den Seinenhave後,都因爭議而遭到破壞。 Several modern advertising campaigns in the German language, including ads for Nokia, REWE grocery stores, Burger King, and Merkur Bank, have been marred by controversy after using the phrase Jedem das Seine or Jedem den Seinen. |
我 感觉 坏 极了 你 知道 不 知道 为什么 I figured what the hell, you know? |
她 又 得到 什么 坏消息 了 She's had more bad news. |
Lucy 才 不会 那么 坏 Lucy will never do that |
南斯拉夫軍隊和塞爾維亞人準軍事組織通過城鎮戰佔領了城市,破壞克羅地亞人的資產。 The Yugoslav army and Serbian paramilitaries devastated the town in urban warfare and the destruction of Croatian property. |
这样,如果最坏的事情发生了, 他们的企业也有所准备。 So that way, if their worst fears came true, their businesses were ready. |
假若它們是在目前的位置形成,它們的軌道必須是圓的;否則,這些天體不可能進行吸積(較小的物體聚合成較大的),因為微行星之間較大的相對速度會破壞吸積的過程。 If they formed in their current locations, their orbits must originally have been circular; otherwise accretion (the coalescence of smaller bodies into larger ones) would not have been possible because the large relative velocities between planetesimals would have been too disruptive. |
我 的 意思 是 , 它 不是 我们 的 要价 , 但 它 不坏 考虑 到 市场 。 I mean, it wasn't our asking price, but it's not bad considering the market. |
他们也许认为,既然大多数的探子说的都是坏消息,那么这些消息必定是真的。 Perhaps they thought that since the majority of the spies brought a bad report, their account must be true. |
我 只是 个 普通人 不好 也 不坏 I'm a man no worse than any man |
是 呀 你 兄弟 在 壞 你 的 生意 Well, your man is stealing your business. |
有个 好消息 和 坏消息 Good news, bad news. |
可 我 最 喜歡 的 墨鏡 壞 了 But my favorite glares broke. |
他砸坏的是这扇窗。 It is this window that he broke. |
乔伊 有些 坏消息 Joe, I've got some bad news. |
Let's learn Chinese
So now that you know more about the meaning of 摔壞 in Chinese, you can learn how to use them through selected examples and how to read them. And remember to learn the related words that we suggest. Our website is constantly updating with new words and new examples so you can look up the meanings of other words you don't know in Chinese.
Updated words of Chinese
Do you know about Chinese
Chinese is a group of languages forming a language family in the Sino-Tibetan language family. Chinese is the mother tongue of the Han people, the majority in China and the main or secondary language of the ethnic minorities here. Nearly 1.2 billion people (about 16% of the world's population) have some variant of Chinese as their mother tongue. With the growing importance and influence of China's economy globally, teaching Chinese is increasingly popular in American schools and has become a well-known topic among young people around the world. Western world, as in Great Britain.